Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 5th of July!

Yesterday was the 4th of July and I worked 10 hours. Needless to say, the last thing I wanted to do was wish America Happy Birthday and especially write a blog about it. So Happy Late Birthday America! Yesterday, my sister came home and in traditional 4th of July style, we were going to watch fireworks. Mother Nature had a different story and decided it should rain, rain and rain some more. So we went to a late movie and saw Something Borrowed. It was such a good movie. Definitely a thumbs up!

Today has been great, I slept in, watched old Oprah episodes and went to work to knock out things for the week. I am taking unofficial vacation days the next two days so I don't have an overwhelming amount of overtime. That means pool days! Well off to make White Chocolate Almond Bars from the JLA's True Grits cookbook!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home