Monday, August 29, 2011

Almost that time of the year!

In less than 5 Days I will be parked in front of the TV and decked out in my Michigan Gear! I cannot wait for College Football to start! We have a new coach and some great players so I am sure we will have a much better season this year, unlike the last few years.

In honor of football season. I will be making Buffalo Wing Dip for my game watching food! I got this recipe from our office manager, Angie and it is my favorite!

Buffalo Wing Dip

4 Large Cans of All White Meat Chicken in Water
1 Bottle of Nature's Fresh Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing
1 Bottle of Frank's Red Hot Sauce
2  - 8oz. Packages of Light Cream Cheese
1 package of Monterey/Jack Cheese

Drain and shred the chicken in a bowl. Pour the bottle of hot sauce in and mix till chicken is covered. Let this soak while you prepare everything else.

In a saucepan, add the ranch dressing and 2 packages of cream cheese (Room Temperature) together and blend. Use whisk to combine until creamy.

In a 13x9 pan, pour the Chicken/Hot Sauce mixture on the bottle and spread evenly. Take the Ranch/Cream Cheese mixture and spread on top of the chicken.

Turn the oven to 350 and cook for 25 minutes. Take out and pour the Monterey/Jack Cheese blend on top of the dip and let it cook for 5 more minutes.

I love to eat mine with celery but lots of people use carrots, chips and crackers! Enjoy!

Go Big Blue!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home